Brand New PLC with the HMI System Training Bag
- It is a training package designed specifically for education. On the automatic control system using PLC, there is a protection system for trial error. Training kit mounted on a bag, with switch, simulated input rocker. Use with 220VAC 50HZ electrical system.
- Apply PLC applications with other systems or training sets.
- Students can learn to program the use of PLCs with HMI.
- Can be used individually or with the BRAND-NEW ELEVATOR SYSTEM TRAINING EQUIPMENT described at 11 above
2. System Specifications
- PLC Model CPU1214C AC/DC/RLY
- Voltage: at least 90-260Vac, 50Hz
- Power supply at least 400mA DC 24VDC.
- Digital Inputs: at least 22 Points / Outputs (Relay): 18 Points
- Analog Inputs: at least 2 Points (0...10VDC)
- Bit processing speed at least: 0.1 microsec.
- Work memory: at least 50 Kbyte
- Load memory: at least 2 Mbytes
- Communication port (Interface): at least 1 port; Ethernet
- 1 set of touch screen
- Touch screen resolution (Display- Resolution (Pixels)): at least 800 x 480
- One set of Ethernet connection ports.
- One set of USB connection ports.
- Memory size at least 10 MB
- At least 8 function keys.
- 14 input simulated rocker switches
- Automatic Voltage Regulator: 1 set
3. Software and Computer
- User manual and experimental guide documents provided in English.
- 2 Laptops provided with the following details:
- At least (CPU) 4 cores gen11, speed 2.4 GHz Cache 8MB
- At least memory (RAM) is DDR4 3200MHz 8GB,
- At least storage 256GB of 3.0 SSD.
- At least screen size 14 inches, resolution 1920 x 1080,
- 3 USB ports
- HDMI and VGA connectors
- At least 720p HD camera and there is a privacy shutter installed from the factory.
- Speakers and microphone installed from the factory.
- Connector RJ-45 connector that supports 10/100/1000 Mbps.
- Wireless (Wireless LAN) standard 802.11ax and BT 5.0 installed from the factory.
- Hardware Security TPM v2.0 installed at the factory.
- Finger print device with a power button.
- Weighing 1.5 kg including battery or lighter
- Certified according to various standards The following documents must be referenced.
- Assembled or manufactured in a factory that has received ISO 9001 and ISO14001 Series standards.
- Certified Standards FCC Electromagnetic Radiation
- Certified for safety, UL CB
4. Consumable, Spare Parts and Additional full equipment Functioning Requirements
- Requirement for ISO 9001:2015, or equivalent for Quality Management
- Manufacturer must have at least 10 years’ experience manufacturing similar training equipment
6. Maintenance and Service
- Supplier must have experience of specialist/technical support with similar equipment.
- Services are available through online consultation, spare parts transport, and service must be available locally or in neighboring countries (Southeast Asia). Technical service must be provided within 2 weeks after request.
- On-site training for a maximum of 10 people for at least 2 days at the time of installation to ensure the participants know how use the instruments.
7. Warranty: 2-year spare part and Services