Brand New Elevator system
- Training set designed for studying the operation of the 4-storey elevator system, especially designed for education. Consists of a motor driving the elevator room. Door open-close motor kit elevator call switch. Transparent wall structure to see the lift workings clearly. For use with PLC controllers. Operate with 220VAC 50Hz electrical system.
The training set will enable students to:
- Study the controlling program procedures of closing & opening the elevator cabin doors.
- Design an elevator cabin control circuit according to the specified conditions.
- Apply PLC programming to control the elevator system according to the conditions.
2. System Applications
The demonstration set of the 4-storey elevator system is detailed as follows
a. One 4-floor elevator demonstration set.
- Number of floors at least 4 floors.
- Number of inputs / outputs at least: 16 inputs (24VDC) / 20 outputs (24VDC of sensors).
- Geared DC-motor sets: 2 sets (one for elevator room and one for elevator door)
- Counterbalance metal weight for elevator: 1 set
- Sensors for floor detection at least: 4 sets of limit switches. 4 connection ports for PLC connection.
- Protection sensors for maximum and minimum height of elevator room when traveling within elevator shaft: 2 sets of limit switches.
- Elevator door sensors at least: 2 sets of limit switches. 2 connection ports for PLC connection.
- Protective collision equipment at least: 3 sets.
- Up and Down passenger switches (set-up separately from the elevator demonstration set) at least: 6 sets of “Up” and “Down” buttons for 4 floors.
- Floor switches for floor selection (set-up inside the elevator demonstration set) at least: 28 sets (1, 2, 3, 4, OPEN, CLOSE, and EMR buttons) / 7 connection ports for PLC.
- Pulse sensor set: 1 set (24V) / 1 connection port for PLC.
- Elevator controller: 2 sets (MOUP, MODN) for PLC connection.
- Elevator door controller at least: 2 sets (MOOP, MOCL) for PLC connection.
- Display unit for floors at least: 4 units (LP1, LP2, LP3, LP4) for PLC connection.
- Display unit for “up” and “down” selection: 8 units (L1UP, L2UP, L3UP, L3DN, L4DN, LUP, LDN)
- Internal power supply: 24 VDC, 1A or better
- Structure (excluding base) at least size: 30x100x30cm
b. Other equipment provided
- 1 set of experimental documents with DVD
- DB 25-pin connection cords: 25 sets
- Continuous experimental connection cords with length at least 100cm and size of 1 sq.mm.: 50 sets
- Automatic Voltage Regulator: 1 set
- Requirement for ISO 9001:2015, or equivalent for Quality Management
- Manufacturer must have at least 10 years’ experience manufacturing similar training equipment
4. Maintenance and Service
- Supplier must have experience of specialist/technical support with similar equipment.
- Services are available through online consultation, spare parts transport, and service must be available locally or in neighboring countries (Southeast Asia). Technical service must be provided within 2 weeks after request.
- On-site training for a maximum of 10 people for at least 2 days at the time of installation to ensure the participants know how use the instruments.
6. Warranty: 2-year spare part and Services