This robot station can provide training based on the following topics of applications:
- Structure of a six-axis robot
- Robot operation analysis
- Movement technique analysis
- Control software analysis with specific emphasis on: - Movement algorithms - Self learning
- Industrial robot applications
- Artificial vision
- Movement resolution
- Load capacity, speed
- Programming the controller
- Using the teach box
2. System Specifications
The robot has 6 degrees of freedom, as follows:
- At least base: Movement range: ±240°
- At least shoulder: Movement range: ±120°
- At least elbow: Movement range: 0° ÷160°
- At least bottom arm: Movement range: ±200°
- At least wrist torsion: Movement range: ±120°
- At least wrist rotation: Movement range: ±360°
- At least repeatability precision: ±0.02 mm
- At least maximum load: 3 kg
- wrist downward function
- Motors: AC Servomechanisms
- Position detection: absolute encoders
- Touch screen programing keypad display
- Sensor: 1.3” CCD
- Pixel resolution: at least 640 x 480
- Electronic shutter speed: at least 16 µs → 1000 ms
- Conveyor dimension at least 730 x 80 x 120 mm
- Automatic Voltage Regulator: 1 set
3. Software and Computer
- User manual and experimental guide documents provided in English.
- 1 Laptop provided with the following details:
- At least (CPU) 4 cores gen11, speed 2.4 GHz Cache 8MB
- At least memory (RAM) is DDR4 3200MHz 8GB,
- At least storage 256GB of 3.0 SSD.
- At least screen size 14 inches, resolution 1920 x 1080,
- 3 USB ports
- HDMI and VGA connectors
- At least 720p HD camera and there is a privacy shutter installed from the factory.
- Speakers and microphone installed from the factory.
- Connector RJ-45 connector that supports 10/100/1000 Mbps.
- Wireless (Wireless LAN) standard 802.11ax and BT 5.0 installed from the factory.
- Hardware Security TPM v2.0 installed at the factory.
- Finger print device with a power button.
- Certified according to various standards The following documents must be referenced.
- Assembled or manufactured in a factory that has received ISO 9001 and ISO14001 Series standards.
- Certified Standards FCC Electromagnetic Radiation
Certified for safety UL, CB
4. Consumable, Spare Parts and Additional full equipment Functioning Requirements
- Requirement for ISO 9001:2015, or equivalent for Quality Management
- Manufacturer must have at least 10 years’ experience manufacturing similar training equipment
- Must be CE Certified
6. Maintenance and Service
- Supplier must have experience of specialist/technical support with similar equipment.
- Services are available through online consultation, spare parts transport, and service must be available locally or in neighboring countries (Southeast Asia). Technical service must be provided within 2 weeks after request.
- On-site training for a maximum of 10 people for at least 2 days at the time of installation to ensure the participants know how use the instruments.
7. Warranty: 2-year spare part and Services