Brand New Magnetic Contactor
- Designed specifically for education for practice design Selector volt to Voltmeter connection, Selector amp connection to Ammeter, Overload relay, Alarm indication, Manual control using push-button switches, Remote control, Direct motor control, Reversing. Motor rotation, Star-delta 3-phase motor control, Motor starting control Automatic star-delta type, manual sequencing control, automatic sequencing control
- Study the use, test and design of circuits, thermal protection devices (OVERLOAD RELAY)
The equipment supports students to:
- Study the use, test and design of alarm systems.
- Study the operation, test and design of a manual control circuit using a single switch.
- Study the operation, test and design of a manual control circuit using a button switch. Press the spring back.
- Study the operation, test and design of a manual control circuit using two spring return pushbutton switches.
- Study the application, test and design of a two-contact or manual control circuit using a spring return pushbutton switch.
- Study of operation, test and design of jogging motor reversal control circuit.
- Study the motor starting control automatic star-delta
- Study of Plugging Motor Rotation Control Circuit
2. System Specifications
This training equipment consists of:
- 3- Phase power supply set. This power supply includes a 3-pole circuit breaker with maximum current not less than 10A. Also includes 3 signaling lamps, emergency button (emergency stop button) and safety sockets connection with size of 4mm for connecting L1, L2, L3, N, PE not less than 1 set.
- Voltage and current measure equipment: 1 set
· At least 1 unit of 96x96mm of 500VAC Voltmeter
· At least 1 unit of selector volt
· At least 1 unit of 96x96mm of 5/5A Ammeter
· At least 1 unit of selector amp
· At least 1 unit of 5/5A current transformer
- At least main contactors with following properties: coiled, uses with 220 Vac, 3 NO, uses with current of 16A o, and has 2NO and 2NC 5 units.
- At least 3-pole Thermal Overload Relay that has surface contacts with 1NO 1NC. Current usage range can be adjusted from 1.1-1.8A (at least two sets of current adjusters).
- At least 7 pilot lamps to indicate the operations of circuits.
- Timer-On Delay for 220V/50Hz. The timer can delay from 0 to 30 seconds or more. With at least 2 sets of 2 No/NC contacts.
- Limit switches with 1 NO/NC contact. At least 2 switches.
- At least 4 push button switches.
- At least 2 units of selector switch with ON-OFF-ON type of contact.
- At least 1 unit of buzzer using 220Vac.
- At least 1 unit of miniature circuit breaker for 3-Phase power
- At least 1 unit of miniature circuit breaker for 1-Phase power
- At least 1 unit of 3-phase induction motor for voltage of 380V/660V with at least 0.5 hp.
· At least 1340 rpm achievable.
· At least 3 Phase power (delta/star) 380V/660V
· At least Power of 0.37kW.
- Wires for circuits are equipped with safety connection type. Diameter of the head is not less than 4mm. And cross-sectional area of the conductor not less than 1mm2.
· Length of cable is 100cm/ cable. 50 cables provided.
- 1 Set of experimental tables
· At least 1500x800x800mm in size
· Tabletop is made with particle wood coated with melamine. Thickness of table is 28mm. Sides of the tabletop are protected with PVC; thickness of 2mm.
· Table legs are made from 3.8 x 3.8 cm steel with thickness of 1.5mm. All four legs are coated with E-Poxy colour.
· Height of table from floor to tabletop is 800mm.
· Height of table can be adjusted by 20mm.
· VCT power cable with 5x1.5mm2 in cross-sectional area and length of 1.5m for connecting with power socket.
- At least 2-layers of aluminum rails for placing experiment boards (panels) onto the table. The length of rail is 1450 mm but not longer than the tabletop.
- Automatic Voltage Regulator: 1 set
- Requirement for ISO 9001:2015, or equivalent for Quality Management
- Manufacturer must have at least 10 years’ experience manufacturing similar training equipment
5. Maintenance and Service
- Supplier must have experience of specialist/technical support with similar equipment.
- Services are available through online consultation, spare parts transport, and service must be available locally or in neighboring countries (Southeast Asia). Technical service must be provided within 2 weeks after request.
- On-site training for a maximum of 10 people for at least 2 days at the time of installation to ensure the participants know how use the instruments.
6. Warranty: 2-year spare part and Services