Brand New Free and Forced Vibration Study Machine
- Study of a simple mass / spring system
- Study of a system mass / spring / damper
- Determination of the damping factor - Study of free and forced vibrations
- Experimental determination of the stiffness of a spring - Experimental determination of the embedded mass - Determination of the natural mode
- Visualization of mechanical resonances
2. System Specifications
- Anodized aluminum chassis. Equipped with 4 feet dampers
- Electrical cabinet making control panel office (See details below)
- Mobile carriage. Guided by 4 roller bearings. Support for the masses (0 to 5 kg / supplied)
- Damper / water/ or oil. Setting of the damping coefficient by thumbwheel. Removable pot for drainage
- 3 springs of different stiffnesses - 1 mounted on both the vibration carriage. Fixing with nuts / adjustable position
- At least asynchronous motor 1450 rev/min - toothed belt drive. Rod on crankshaft for excitation of the head of the spring.
- Measurement laser sensor of position of the mobile carriage
- Measurement laser sensor of position of the exciter
- LED powered
- Tachometer display (system excitation frequency in forced oscillations.
- Adjustment potentiometer of the excitation speed
- Control pushbuttons of the machine
- USB Connector (not visible in photo) - associated with an acquisition card allowing the recording of the positions of the 2 carriages of the system according to time (provided software). Connector located at the front or the back.
- Automatic Voltage Regulator: 1 set
3. Software and Computer
- User manual and experimental guide documents provided in English.
- 1 Laptop provided with the following details:
- At least (CPU) 4 cores gen11, speed 2.4 GHz Cache 8MB
- At least memory (RAM) is DDR4 3200MHz 8GB,
- At least storage 256GB of 3.0 SSD.
- At least screen size 14 inches, resolution 1920 x 1080,
- 3 USB ports
- HDMI and VGA connectors
- At least 720p HD camera and there is a privacy shutter installed from the factory.
- Speakers and microphone installed from the factory.
- Connector RJ-45 connector that supports 10/100/1000 Mbps.
- Wireless (Wireless LAN) standard 802.11ax and BT 5.0 installed from the factory.
- Hardware Security TPM v2.0 installed at the factory.
- Finger print device with a power button.
- Weighing 1.5 kg including battery or lighter
- Certified according to various standards The following documents must be referenced.
- Assembled or manufactured in a factory that has received ISO 9001 and ISO14001 Series standards.
- Certified Standards FCC Electromagnetic Radiation
- Certified for safety, UL CB
- Requirement for ISO 9001:2015, or equivalent for Quality Management
- Manufacturer must have at least 10 years’ experience manufacturing similar training equipment
- Must be CE Certified
5. Maintenance and Service
- Supplier must have experience of specialist/technical support with similar equipment.
- Services are available through online consultation, spare parts transport, and service must be available locally or in neighboring countries (Southeast Asia). Technical service must be provided within 2 weeks after request.
- On-site training for a maximum of 10 people for at least 2 days at the time of installation to ensure the participants know how use the instruments.
6. Warranty: 2-year spare part and Services